Let’s discuss 15 tips for the year 2016 to remain Healthy…
1. Avoid Contradictory food – (Viruddha Ahara)
Any diet, which aggravates Doshas but does not eliminate them from the body, is called as contradictory food. If the contradictory food is consumed repeatedly, it puts load on digestive fire producing Ama. This naturally can lead to any disease in the body.
2. Avoid Stress-
Because Stress is the major cause of all diseases now a days… Stress and Strong Emotions. Stress, unexpressed anger, and emotional disorders, including depression and anxiety,From Psoriasis To Cancer…From Depression to Diabetes Stress is becoming more and more dangerous causative factor…so be cool,take proper sleep,go for meditation,go for Shirodhara,Nasyam to avoid Stress…
Enjoyed your family life with your love ones…take regular breaks from the business,Jobs,Visit natural spots to become relax from Stress…
3. Avoid fast Food and Junk Food-
Now a days Obesity, Skin Diseases are the major disorders due to the habit of eating Fast Food.
Eating too much Junk Food and Fast Food
Eating too much Fatty Food,Chocolates etc.
Drinking Too much of Beverages, Alcohol, Smoking etc. must be avoided.
4. Take Sattvik Diet (Blissful or Holistic Food)-
Sattvic Diet consists of fresh fruits like pomegranate, apple,banana, oranges, grapes; grains like rice and wheat in small quantity and dairy like milk and ghee. It keeps the body clean and agile and mind calm and quiet. Fresh buttermilk, fresh green vegetables like spinach, green beans, moong dal are good examples of sattvic food. Although mild sweet taste is sattvic,too much sweet taste as in chocolates and sweets etc, increases Tamas quality. Such people have a steady mind and out by their good manner, good characters and righteousness.
5. Do Yoga and Meditation Daily-
Spare some time during the day especially during morning period for Yoga and Meditation these are the best medicine to keep you Healthy and Stress Free.
6. Avoid Smoking, Chewing Tobacco and Drinking Alcohol-
These are the major causative factors for the Disease like Cancer…now a days the ratioo of Head and Neck and Lung Cancer increasing day by day due to such bad habits. Instead of these One must Take Boiled Vegetable Soup, Takra(Butter Milk), Boiled Milk, Lime water which are the Healthy drink.
7. Avoid habits of eating food of Microwave oven
8. Avoid Frozen food, Tin food
9. Avoid Habit of eating leftover foods
10. Avoid Uneven lifestyle take your Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner at regular time. You must keep standard lifestyle, eating and sleeping pattern. All above things can increase the “AMA” (Toxin) which is the most responsible factor for all diseases according to Ayurveda.
11. Go for Ayurveda Panchakarma Treatment
Ayurveda emphasizes preventative and healing therapies along with various methods of purification and rejuvenation. Ayurveda is more than a mere healing system, it is a science and art of appropriate living which helps to achieve longevity. It can also guide every individual in the prevention of disease and long term maintenance of health. To achieve this balanced state of body, mind and consciousness, Ayurveda prescribes Panchakarma Therapy for the cleansing of body toxins.
12. Take Fresh Cooked Food Daily
Eat home-cooked food with plenty of fibre (35 g/day) and whole foods.
13. Avoid Self Medications.
This is also 1 of the major causative factor for the drug induced disorders. So always consult your Physician before taking any Medicine or Herb…even you should consult your Ayurveda Physician before taking any Herb.
14. Go for regular Morning Walk at least for 3.5 to 4 kms daily. It will burn all calories and make you fresh for whole day.
15. Pray To God In the Morning and before going to Bed that will boost your internal energy.