1) Eat food rich in antioxidants like amla & amra (mango) are the best natural sources.
2) Eat a bigger breakfast or eat lunch time around 10 am. This reduces excessive insulin & testosterone levels naturally.
3) Avoid trans fat & cut down on carbohydrates like sugar and starch.
4) Eat less refined foods like bread, pasta, drinks & sugar food.
5) Eat more fibers like fruits, vegetables, beans & whole grains.
6) Replace animal protein with veg protein because animal protein have in 32% higher chances of ovulatory infertility.
7) Choose high fat diary like fresh milk, ghee, etc.
8) Try multivitamins to boost your immune system.
9) Daily yoga or exercise for a minimum of 30 to 45 minutes is essential which enhance metabolism of body, help you detoxify, increases strength of organs. Asanas like Siddhasana, Padmasana will improve blood circulation to sexual organs (uterus, penis).
10) Take time to relax - Listen to calm music, do meditation or pranayama.
11) Cut the caffeine - reduce your daily tea & coffee intake. It is linked to increase risk of miscarriage.
12) Achieve healthy BMI (body mass index)
13) Increase iron intake - eat dates, pomegranates, apples, etc.
14) Avoid alcohol, smoking & other addictions.
15) Avoid soya products because it contains phytoestrogen. Phytoestrogens have the potential to cause adverse health effects.
16) Use natural ayurvedic supplements like ashwagandha, vidari, etc .
Ayurveda have many ways to boost fertility which can be easily achieved with the help of ayurvedic supplements, satvik diet, detoxification therapies & shirodhara.