Are you also suffering from migraine and headache, especially in the rainy or the cold season?
It is due to weather or some other reason. Lots of time, it is difficult to associate headaches and migraines to a particular cause. Trust me, I am also one you who faces continues headaches and migraines and tried medicines couple of times. Some people who have migraines appear to be more sensitive to changes in the weather.
Weather-related triggers include: Bright sunlight, Extreme heat or cold, Sun glare, High humidity, Dry air, Windy or stormy weather, Barometric pressure changes, to name a few.
What can be the solution for eliminating migraine?
- Monitoring weather changes and avoiding triggers if at all possible. For example, stay indoors during very cold or windy weather if these factors appear to trigger your migraines.
- Making healthy lifestyle choices — eat healthy foods, exercise regularly, drink enough water, get enough sleep and keep your stress under control. These factors can help reduce the number and severity of your migraines.
- Avoid fasting & limit the intake of high sugary food like cake & sweets.
- Take high fiber diet- Fruit, Vegetables, Whole grains, Legumes, Nuts and Seeds
- Intake Juice made from apples and celery, carrots, spinach and tomato, Green tea
- Food to avoid-meat, shellfish, brinjals
- Desserts to avoid - cake, ice-cream
- Snacks to avoid- cheese sandwich, coffee, peanuts
- Beverages to avoid-coffee, alcohol, lassi or yogurt
- Reduce stress
- Avoid wearing strong perfumes
- Fruits to avoid-strawberry, banana, citrus food!
Hope this will help you to stay fit and healthy and enjoy the weather!