Are you a man struggling with overdeveloped male breasts? Almost forty to sixty percent of men have to bear with enlarged breasts and this condition affects self-confidence. But don’t let this happen to you!
In fact, now you can bid farewell to your self-conscious sad days. Yes, the advancement of techniques had made male breast reduction surgery possible to gain quick recovery with desired results. Get back your confidence with the help of any skilled, expert surgeon who is able to perform a breast reduction procedure very efficiently to achieve a masculine chest.
What is Gynecomastia and Gynecomastia surgery?
Gynecomastia is a condition in the male that causes the enlargement of breasts and is observed in males of any age. Gynecomastia can be a result of leftover fat or breast tissues since puberty, ageing, genetic disorder, hormonal imbalance, illness, some kind of medications, or exposure to certain drugs that contain estrogen. This, as a result, creates a negative impact on his psychological balance that leads to depression, anxiety, and antisocial behaviour.
This is true that getting rid of man boobs is just not possible with medicines, exercises, and diets. If you are trying to do so, you will be simply wasting your time.
Various advanced technologies have made this possible to develop a surgical male breast reduction procedure that can tighten the breast muscles and bring a masculine appearance.
Gynecomastia surgery procedure:
- The surgery is performed under general anaesthesia or might include intravenous sedation to provide you comfort during the procedure
- Liposuction procedure - Where the cause of Gynecomastia is due to the presence of excessive fat, then Liposuction is the most effective technique that can be applied to achieve the best result. This procedure will require the use of a cannula, which is a thin hollow tube. Several incisions are made in the marked area and then the cannula is inserted and moved back and forth in a controlled motion to loosen the fat. This fat is then removed from the body by vacuum suction. The Liposuction technique depends on addressing customized issues
- Excision technique - This technique is chosen where the cause of breast enlargement is due to the presence of excessive breast tissues or gland. In this procedure, this gland and glandular breast tissues are removed to obtain a flat chest. Excisions might be performed to change the position of the nipple to bring an enhanced appearance. Incision patterns might vary depending on the condition of each patient.
- Most of the times combinations of both the above-mentioned procedures are performed to obtain a masculine flat chest in situations where the enlarged breasts are due to excessive fats and glandular breast tissues as well.
Risks and Downtime involved in the surgical procedure:
The decision for going for this surgery is extremely your personal choice and once you decide to go for it, you must be well aware of the complexities of the surgery.
- The chances of complications are rare but that might include Infection, bleeding, undesired contour.
- Sometimes the nipples might also lose sensation due to the removal of certain glandular breast tissues.
- So if you are in desperate need of getting rid of man boobs, opt for Male Breast Reduction surgery from an expert cosmetic surgeon!