Nowadays, the computer being used by children to adults for a different purpose. It may be for entertainment, study, work etc. Which forces us to sit in front of the computer for a long time. People are so addicted to electronic gadgets such a way that, if they are not carrying it found themselves missing something.
if your computer work is unavoidable following changes required at your workstation:
- Top of your computer screen should be at your eye level and also top of document holder at same level.
- Adjust your chair height so that your table height at your elbow level in seating position.
- Make sure your shoulder are relaxed.
- Upper and lower arm making 90 degree angle with keeping elbow close to the body so your forearm should be parallel to the floor.
- Keep distance between you and monitor about your arm length.
- Chair should have backrest that supports your natural curve of lower back.
keep your mouse and key-board at same level and close to each-other.
keep your wrist straight during typing.
seat height should be adjusted to the level of your knee when standing position and be sure that area behind knee not touching to the seat pan.
During seating keep sufficient space under table for legs Feet flat on floor or supported by footrest.
Take a micro breaks every 30 minutes.