RSI or Repetitive Stress Injury/ Inflammation is one of the most common neck and shoulder ailments which causes a lot of discomfort!
- Pain and stiffness in the back of the neck, shoulders and upper back.
- Radiating pain towards hands and fingers or the back of the head
- Giddiness and general lethargy as associated symptoms
A protocol is drawn for the treatment which involves :
1. Medicines and applications of relaxant oils
2. Lifestyle change and stress management techniques :
- A couple of advisory suggestions are to take frequent breaks while sitting in front of your system. Shrug shoulders and hold for 4 counts and let them fall. Do this every hour
- Breathe deep and inhale to energise and exhale to relax!
- Rotate the shoulders and let the hands hang down and relax!
3. Exercise to relieve pain and prevent it! Take a walk of 40 minutes, moving your hands and marching forth! Neck stretches under the guidance of a wellness trainer and a little weight training will make the shoulder muscles strong enough to prevent any pain in the future!