If you have been told by your doctor that your estrogen level is low. You can use the following estrogen-rich food, to get you back where you need to be:
- Dried fruits especially dried dates, apricots, prunes, can help balance your estrogen level in a huge way. They are also a healthy snack; that can keep you away from the vending machine with their sweet and satisfying chewiness as well as added fibre.
- These dried fruits contain phytoestrogens which will mimic the ways estrogen to be used by the body, helping to fill any shortages you may have while producing the same effect as if you had generated more estrogen in the body.
- When consuming dried fruits remember that drying process concentrates all parts of fruits, so you will be getting, more nutrients and vitamins.
- They are the great way to get more estrogen into your body, either you can eat them as they are or you can add them to other food.
- They are high in fibre and will, therefore, help you feel full during and after a meal and will help a sluggish digestive system.They are often recommended for weight loss because of fibre content and can help decrease cholesterol level as well
- Flax seeds are a great source of omega 3s as well. This form of omega 3s is helpful for keeping arteries from hardening which can help prevent strokes and heart attacks.
- Sesame seeds contain phytoestrogen and also you can use sesame seed oil if that makes life easier, as they both contain lignans which pose phytoestrogen.
- They are loaded with fibre and are a great source of minerals.Due to their small size easily add to your food.
- For example, a tablespoon of sesame seeds is going to give you a tenth of what you need each day for iron, calcium, and magnesium.
- Chickpeas are a natural source of phytoestrogen.
- They are high in fibre and protein, which makes them a great choice.
- They will help you to feel full because of fibre content and protein.
- They are high in phytoestrogen.
- Also fibre content and protein is present in this food hence they help fill you up and they are digested slowly by the body.
- A great carbohydrate choice for diabetics as they maintain healthy blood glucose level.
- If you are looking for estrogen level boost, peas are of great choice.
- They are a great source of phytoestrogens.
- Also contains important minerals such as iron, calcium, potassium and some proteins.
- Peas are also full of fibre and a great source of vitamin c. This means that as well as boosting your estrogen level, you also be boosting your immune system.
- The overall result is that you will have fewer symptoms of menopause and post-menopause.
- It is a great way to help your body balance in estrogen levels due to isoflavones in it and the way that these interact with estrogen receptors.
- It is high in protein and iron.
- Soya milk derived from soy, therefore same benefits as tofu, in regards to phytoestrogen.
- It is a great way to boost your estrogen level quickly.
- It is a great source of calcium.