Most people, at some point of time, have been affected by said allergic reactions. An allergic reaction is a hypersensitive reaction triggered by an Allergen (substance that has the potential to trigger an allergic reaction). Allergies can be Perennial or Seasonal. Perennial allergies are not season specific and can occur throughout the year.
Seasonal allergies, on the other hand, are season specific, for example, Hay fever (triggered by pollen) is a common allergic reaction during the spring season.
A number of substances can act as a potential allergen, triggering a hypersensitive reaction in a person. The allergens can be (Mostly shares Mental status of fear/Anxiety)
- Environmental factors, such as pollen, dust mites, sunlight, fur of some animals, or mold
- Certain foodstuffs like milk and dairy products, peanuts, wheat, soy, tomatoes, eggplant, alcohol or shellfish.
- Synthetic and natural substances like pesticides, nickel, latex
- Certain medications like sulfa drugs, penicillin
- Animal stings; mostly wasps and bees, can also trigger an allergic reaction.
The allergic reactions affecting a person can vary depending on the source of the allergen. It can be a skin allergy, nasal and cough allergy, food allergy or a dust allergy.
The best way to treat is to transform old way of responses to the stimulus.
Ayurveda treatments (Panchakarma and Rasayan thrapies) are very effective to deal.
Ayurveda treatment provides unique approach at acute and chronic stages for long lasting and permanent relief. In addition, the Ayurveda medicines have better acceptance comparative amazing recovery and no drowsiness at all. No wonder, more and more people are choosing for Ayurveda management on priority basis.
The person mostly gets triggered initially at night after dinner or after contact with cold/open wind breeze or water.