What is Hair Loss?
- Most Threatening problems in both adults & youngsters are Hair Loss.
- Keratin is the protein, It is essential for the production of hair follicles within the outer part of the skin.
- The old cells are being moved far from the skin surface, when hair follicles produce new hair strands.
- Normally, people will lose about 50 - 100 hair strands in a day on an average.
- Each follicle undergoes a cycle, which can be affected by diseases, ageing and other facto
Life Cycle of Hair Follicle
- Anagen: It mostly affects the children between two to six years. It attacks when hair grows actively.
- Catagen: It arises when hair growth stage is intermediary, & lasts up to 2 to 3 weeks.
- Telogen: It will occur at resting stage & lasts up to 2 to 3 months. At this stage, hair will be shed and it will be replaced by new hair strands.
Causes of Hair Loss?Some of the causes of Hair Loss are:
- Hormonal Imbalance
- Mental & Physical Conditions
- Scalp Infections
- Thyroid Disorder
- Vitamin Deficiency
Types of Hair Loss
- Involution Alopecia: Involution Alopecia is the starting stage of hair loss. In this all the hair follicles will go to the resting stage & results as loss of hair.
- Androgenic Alopecia: Androgenic Alopecia is a genetic stage occurred in both men & women. In men's hair will be lose day by day and known as male pattern baldness. When women hair gets thin, then it is known as female pattern baldness.
- Alopecia Areata: Alopecia Areata will cause patchy hair loss & cause complete baldness. In some cases the hair will grow after a certain years.
- Alopecia Universalis: Alopecia Universalism will cause hair fall from over all body parts including eyelashes, eyebrows & other different areas.
Vira's Homeopathy for Hair Loss
- At present scenario, most easy & safe treatment is Homeopathy. Because, it will not cause any side effects.
- Vira's Homeopathic doctors starts treatment by Anglicizing the complete profile of patient & previous usage of medications.
- It has different type of medicines, to cure any kind of hair problem from the root cause.
- Homeopathy Medicines are suitable for men, women & children.
Dr. Reddy treats many cases of all types of Hair loss, In his medical professional experience with successful results. Many patients got relief after taking treatment from Dr. Reddy.