Homoeopathy axioms simila similibus curentor as like cures like also based on natures low of cure here some examples of doctrine of signatures among Homoeopathic drugs, so as you can relate some medicine with there sources.
As a Homeopath I believe that nature provides us with the remedies we need to fight illness and to stay healthy. My blog is intended to reveal the truth about homeopathy and correct the misguided information generally available over the internet. Homeopathy is a safe form of natural medicine. It stimulates the body’s ability to heal itself and looks at the patient as a whole person rather than a collection of unrelated symptoms. Individual symptoms are all connected (whether they are physical, mental) and only when taken as a whole can they show the full picture – the state of health of an individual. I believe homeopathy is the way to do that. This information Competent medical advice should be sought for some health question that you may have.
1. Pulsatilla– Movement of flowers–Changability of pulsatilla patient.
2. Lachesis– Snake is restless suspicious & protrude tongue– Patient is also same.
3. Chelidinium– Yellow juice– Useful for jaundice.
4. Calcarea carb– Hard shell to protect the soft body– Patient is soft and needs protection.
5. Sanguinaria– Red color– Useful for bleeding.
6. Cockroach– Lives in cracks, crevices, damp places– Useful for asthma of people living in damp basements and cellars.
7. Digitalis– Blood colored dots on petals– Given for disorders of blood vessels.
8. Euphrasia– Black spot in corolla looks like a pupil– Useful for eye complaints.
9. Belladonna– Grows in soil rich in calcium carbonate– Hence calc carb is
complimentary to belladonna.
10. Tarentula hispania– Spiders comes out when drums are beaten– Given for
patients who are sensitive to music.
11. Hypericum– Has red juice– Used in hemorrhages.
12. Bryonia– Root is fleshy, yellowish white, rough with a bitter taste– Patient is also fleshy with yellow white colored tongue, rough irritating temperament and has bitter taste.