List of Foods to Avoid
(Can have once a week. Reduce Quantity & Frequency if you cannot stop.)
1. Mutton, Red Meat, Fish Fry Tandoor Chicken. Two piece cooked without frying avold gravy.
2. Coconut gravry, groundnuts or peanuts, excess potato, pasta & noodles.
3. Fried Foods - Wada, Samosa, Puri, Papad, Dosas, Chips etc
4. Sugar Foods - Chocolates, Pastries, cakes, ice-cream, sweets, desserts etc.
5. Bakery Foods- Biscuits, Toasts, Khari, puffs, patties, rolls, croissants, doughnuts, cakes.
6. Chinese Foods - Agino Moto or Chinese salt is bad for hair.
7: Fast Foods- Ptzzas, Burgers, Canned foods.
8. Colas, Coke, Pepsi, Soft Drinks & all kind of juices
9. Strictly NO SMOKING.
List of Foods to Add in Your Diet
1. Dry Beans like Rajma, Black Beans, Yellow Beans, Kidney Eeang- lrrice a week.
2. Mushroom, Paneer ( Cottage Cheese), Chola (Chick peas), Soya, Tofu- eachinidi'Gek. - -
3. Green Beans - 2 times a week, like Gavar, Chawli, Wal, Papdi, Ghewda, French Beans, BroadBeans, String Beans.
4. Raw Salads - Radish, Beet Root, Carrot, Cucumber, Tomato etc. cut and add salt, pepper, a dash of lime, no mayonnaise, no salad dressing, no sauce.
5. Steamed Sprouts - 2 times a week.
6. Green Leafy Vegetable - 2 times a week.
7. 4 Walnuts/ 4 Almonds on alternate days.
8. 1 glass of milk per day or a bowl of curd or yogurt.
9. 1 spoon of ghee per day or 1 slice of cheese per day.
10. 2 fresh fruits per day -cut & eat, with the fruit skin- no juice.!
11 10-12 Glasses of water per day, especially while flying or in night shift.