Turmeric is one of the most well-known, widely researched, and commonly used ayurvedic spices in the world. This golden wonder is used in cooking, as a dietary supplement with numerous health benefits, and even as a topical application for beautification. No delicious curry is complete without turmeric. There’s hardly a system in the body that isn’t supported by the powerful antioxidant qualities of turmeric.Turmeric, the vibrant yellowish/orange powder that comes from the root of the perennial Curcuma longa plant, has been used for centuries throughout Asia. It has a particular affinity for the blood, and is thereby able to circulate its powerful health benefits throughout the body:
1. Pain: Turmeric contains curcumin, which gives relief from pain. The mixture of turmeric and oil is very beneficial in every pain.
2. Healthy Skin: Mixture of turmeric and mustard oil cleans the blood. It prevents us from pimples, skin infection and rashes problem. It also increases glow of the skin.
3. Liver Disease: The mixture of turmeric and oil removes toxins from the body. It improves body function and the risk of liver diseases reduces.
4. Kidney: Turmeric improves kidney function. It reduces the risk of kidney problem.
5. Heart: The mixture of turmeric and oil purifies the water. It also reduces the risk of clotting. Blood circulation improves and the risk of heart disease reduces.
6. Constipation: The mixture of turmeric and oil improves digestion. It is very beneficial for constipation and gas.
7. Cancer: The antioxidant amount increases by mixing mustard oil in turmeric. It reduces the risk of cancer.
8. Memory: Turmeric contains curcumin, which improves brain function. The mind becomes sharp and memory increases.
9. Anti Ageing: This mixture has plenty of antioxidants. It reduces ageing. It is helpful in preventing ageing.
10. Diabetes: The mixture of turmeric and mustard oil balances the glucose. It also controls diabetes and the risk of diabetes reduces.
11. Inflammation: This mixture removes every type of inflammation. This oil contains curcumin and antioxidants, which removes inflammation.
12. Asthma: The mixture of turmeric and oil is beneficial in breathing and cough. It reduces the risk of asthma.