Powerhouse of nutrients i.e. BROCCOLI which is low in calories, is rich in essential vitamins and minerals, in addition to fiber.
Health Benefits of Eating Broccoli:
- Detoxifies your body and healthy for digestion.
- Low in calories and a good amount of fiber hence helps to reduce the weight.
- High in antioxidants. It helps to boost immunity. And can lead to reduced inflammation and an overall health-protective effect. It may also have a cancer-preventive effect.
- As whole foods, broccoli is packed with soluble fiber that draws bad cholesterol out of your body.
- Due to its antioxidant vitamin C, it's great for skin (help to fight skin damage caused by the sun and pollution, reduce wrinkles, and improve overall skin texture). It also contains Vitamin A and Vitamin E which are crucial for healthy-looking skin.
- Broccoli contains beta-carotene, vitamin A, phosphorous and other vitamins such as B complex, vitamin C and E. All these rich nutrients are great for eye health.
- Broccoli has an excellent source of vitamin K, calcium, potassium, and magnesium hence help in maintaining bone mineral density. It also contains a good source of iron.
- Eating broccoli may support better blood sugar control in people with diabetes.
- Balances the body’s pH levels.
Including this nutritious vegetable (in moderation) in your healthy, balanced diet while preparation your soups, dips, stir fir, snack, salads, etc and it may help you achieve your health goal.