How to differentiate between different headaches?
A typical headache usually affects both sides of your head and varies from a mild to moderate pain. It can last from 30 minutes to up to a period of one week.
Some specific areas which get affected by a headache are:
- Back of your neck
- Upper part
Factors that trigger this headache type are a muscle strain, stress or anxiety.
Migraine pain makes throbbing sensation it difficult for a person to carry out his/her daily tasks. Symptoms may be associated with Headache episodes:
- Sensitivity to sound or light
- Pain in the temples
- Temporary loss of vision
- Pain behind your ear or eye
Probable common causes?
- Hormonal imbalances in women
- Drinks like wine and extremely caffeinated beverages
- Foods such as salty / sour foods,drinks aged cheese as well as processed foods can trigger such episodes.
Holistic way of manage headache?
Unfortunately painkillers won't add value in long run but taken by patient causing Rakta Dushthi. Detox and Rasayan in current season is best option followed by Nasyam, sos Rakta shudhi.
Some preventive tips: