Weight loss and looking fit have become the vogue need and everybody is trying plentiful things to have a toned body. But guess what a person doesn’t really need to hit the gym for it. Yes, weight loss is as easy as staying back at home and just simply eating the right kind of food. People have a habit of binge eating junk food or skipping meals altogether and that aids weight gain.
To avoid this, here is a list of food items that a person can substitute for junk food and also burn fat instantly:
1. Fresh or frozen berries are a tasty option to lose weight. Strawberries, raspberries, blackberries, goji berries, blueberries – there are plenty of options for a person to choose from. These fruits are low on carb and calories and have additional nutritional value to it. Berries can be eaten like a snack and it will make a person feel full in no time. Mix berries with yogurt, salads or just blend them in a smoothie for a refreshing snack.
2. Oats, a food item that has gained a lot of popularity in the recent past, is a great food item to shed those extra calories. Rich in fibre content, oats keeps hunger in control. And providentially, oats are now available in many varieties now. From tangy tomato-based oats to sweet strawberry oats, there are so many options to eat from.
3. Citrus fruits are also an effective weight loss antidote. Oranges, lemons, grapefruits, limes, kiwi are some of the best picks as they taste super good as well. The high acid content in these fruits helps the food to digest slowly. This in return makes a person feel full for a longer time. Fresh juice, fruit bowls are a good breakfast option to lose weight.
4. Sipping ginger tea has many more health benefits than a person is aware of. Not only does it keep the heart healthy, but also helps in maintaining the health of the digestive system. The acid in ginger stimulates the gastric enzymes in the body and increases the metabolism of the body. It also keeps cholesterol induced fat in control and keeps obesity symptoms at bay. Start the morning with a ginger tea to prepare the body for shedding excess calories throughout the day.
5. There is a reason why everybody stresses over having green leafy vegetables in your diet. They help a person keep the body fit! Fill the plate with green leafy vegetables like spinach, avocados, broccoli, beans, and asparagus for a healthier looking body. All types of green leafy vegetables are full of fibre and have an extremely low-calorie count. They offer quite a few vital vitamins and minerals that help to ease water retention in the body. The presence of monounsaturated fatty acids helps to burn belly fat easily and keep symptoms like bloating away.
These are the top five best foods to burn fat instantly!