Homoeopathic treatment for constipation
- Homoeopathy offers a promising cure for constipation. Chronic constipation results from various constitutional problems such as stress, genetic predisposing, altered sleep pattern, etc.
- Homoeopathy offers treatment which is based on the patient's individual case pattern.
- Homoeopathy is strongly recommended for all cases of constipation.
- Homoeopathic treatment for constipation is based on the treatment of internal causes which lead to the development of constipation. Most cases of constipation may not need medicine but some lifestyle and food changes.
- The homoeopathic medicines for constipation have a distinction over the purgatives by it not being habit-forming. Most of the purgatives are habit forming, doing more harm at the end, on stopping it. Homoeopathic medicines are not habit forming, as they are actually not purgatives.