- Water is very essential as far as beautiful skin is concerned, as it not only enhances your skin, but it also gives you an inner glow .
- Drinking water keeps your skin cleansed, hydrated, tight and toned. Water flushes toxins ,encouraging clear, fresh skin by eliminating the dirt that clogs the pores of your skin, giving you a healthier glow.
- Naturally body fills cells with water to make them firm and tight, thus reducing the appearance of wrinkles with a smooth finish. Water filled cells bulged and push against your skin from inside, and this can help to reduce cellulite and flabby skin.
- When skin is hydrated, plump and elastic, it’s less likely to crack and will block external particles that can cause irritations and blemishes.
- With your body feeling cleansed and in excellent working condition you will feel and look great, giving you a natural confidence boost.
How much water?
Recommend water intake is 2.5 litres a day. There’s very little research out there to back up water as a skin treatment or declare it a myth. That’s because, since pharmaceutical companies can’t really patent and sell water, researchers are hard-pressed to find anyone to actually fund studies on its benefit. Still, if your skin looks better, how does it matter?
Water intake and Acne.
- I’ve even found that my patients tend to get more acne when they’re dehydrated, especially when
- Little changes in diet can affect the type of oil and sebum that your skin makes, which in turn, may
be associated with an increase in acne formation.
- Dehydration may work the same way to initiate these changes in the oil glands in the skin. It is critical
to have a stable balance of water to oil on the surface of skin.
- If the skin is too heavily covered in oil relative to water, can lead to clogged pores with
acne breakouts and blemishes.
How to drink water
- I recommend giving your skin a steady flow of water as opposed to guzzling them all at once.
- Every day, aim for 8 to10 glasses and spread them out throughout the day as your body can only absorb so
much water each hour. After that, you’re just going to pee it out before it ever makes its way to your skin.
- Water you drink may not affect your outermost layers of skin, the ones that get dried out from soaps and
cleansers. Moisturizing your skin both internally and externally is a critical combination for healthy, beautiful skin.
- If you exercise regularly, it is recommended to drink even more water to replenish the water lost during the workout.
How to know if you are drinking adequate water ?
- If your urine is dark yellow then it is a sign that your body is dehydrated and you should increase your water intake.
- Pale yellow or colorless urine is a good sign of hydration.
- Water is the secret behind supple, glowing, ageless and always camera-ready skin
“So drink adequate water and keep glowing”…