Every person has a unique Constitution. The constitution is created when a sperm unites with the female ovum. The status of 5 basic elements and 3 Doshas in the nature, in the uterus, in the sperm and ovum and the body of mother, plays an important role in defining the constitution of a person. That is why the constitution is never changed and it reflects in ones mind and body. This reflects in formation of body elements and psychological structure of the person.
Constitutional Analysis gives you the clear picture of you Body Constitution
- Dosa prakruti-% of Vatta, Pitta & Kapha in the body.
- Dhatusarata - % of dominancy of elements in the body-( Lymph, Blood, Muscle,Fat, Bone marrow and shukra dhatu)
- Manas Prakruti- It gives perfect analysis of the psychological analysis of the person.
Our body is a complicated machine. It is completely dependent on the nature for its nourishment. As we work daily and do our daily routine , our body elements have to face wear and tear. This wear and tear is to be replaced by good quality and quantity of the body elements. If these body elements replaced by good quality and quantity the our body becomes healthy and no week loops are left in our body. But if these body elements are not replaced by good quality and quantity week loops are left in our body and that part starts creating stress in our body. This is the start of stress.
Our body consists of 7basic body elements:-
- Majja(Bone marrow)
We have different factories in our body to create these elements. Each factory has to be provided with good raw material to produce the good product. All the process in the factory should run in proper manner. Proper energy should be provided to each part of the factory to run the mechanism in proper way and all the waste products should be thrown out after the formation of the good product. If this process of formation of all elements is in proper way then only the healthy product is formed and when it is supplied to the proper place by proper way then only the body gets nourished in proper manner. If there is any problem in the process coordination between 5 basic elements, 3 doshas, 7 body elements& Agni is disturbed and our body starts generating stress in the body. As body and mind are related to each other stress effects on both mind and body and along with this soul is also affected. It is also seen that if mind is disturbed then it affects body and souls and if soul is disturbed if affects mind and body.
By finding a correct cause and a place where the mechanism is disturbed , stress can be controlled and this is the basic principle of Ayurveda treatment and analysis to control the stress.
Factors affecting infertility and recurrent abortions taking:-
- Hormonal Imbalance
- Family history.
- Diet .
- Past illness .
- Physical relation ship.
- History of celibacy.
- Work history.
- Life style
A structured program for Bejasanskar for expecting couples – Duration – 3 months to correct the body elements.
- 2 sessions every week of 75 to 90 mins
- The sessions are based on Yoga, Meditation and Live music therapy. These sessions helps the couple for mind detoxification and body mind coordination, mind & body strengthening and regulation of hormones.
- Body detoxification program – shodhan bypanchakarma- It is to be decided by the Associated Ayurved Doctor which type of procedure should the couple should under go for shodhana.
- Rasayan Chikitsa – 21 days
- Vajikaran chikitsa – 21 days.