Now a days Ayurveda Panchakarma (Detoxification Treatment) s becoming popular Globally and people are all the time looking for this treatment as it is the best treatment of Ayurveda, but some care should be taken for this treatment before going for Pancha Karma Treatment.
1. It must be done under the direct observation and guidance of qualified Ayurveda Panchakarma Physician.
2. One must consult the Doctor and ask him about his/her experience for Pancha Karma Treatment
3. One must tell about the history of High Blood Pressure,Diabetes or any of the disease if they are suffering from it…it will make easier for the Physician to plan their treatment accordingly.
4. Never expect fast result with the treatment as these are the processes only, actual effect may take place later on, it all depend on the constitution and the disease condition…
5. One must follow the Diet and Life style as per the advise of Panchakarma Physician.
Now some important rules during the Panchakarma treatment:
3. Sleeping in daytime is contraindicated.
4. Natural urges should not be controlled.
5. Exposures to extreme temperatures or weather conditions have to be avoided.
6. Keeping awake at night is not advisable
7. Foods which cause indigestion can not be consumed.
8. Mental stress and Excercise have to be avoided.
• Cancer of the Lungs or Testicles
• HIV or AIDS
• Overweight Extreme Obesity
• Congestive Heart Failure
• Any Active Infectious Disease
• Doshas get Balanced.
• Stress is reduced and body gets relaxed.
• Slows ageing process and increases the lifespan.
• Increases glow and luster of skin.
• Boosts body immunity and body energy level.
• Enhances strength, energy, vitality and mental clarity
• Reduces dependence on alcohol, tobacco and drugs.
• Help to implement healthy diet and lifestyle.
Wish you a very Happy Week ahead!
International Ayurveda Physicians,