1. Only one food should be introduced at a time.
2. When introducing solids to baby, offer only one new food a week.
3. Consistency of food is most important, not the variety of food.
4. For 6 to 8 months baby give only liquid consistency foods.
5. For 8 to 10 months baby give only semi solid consistency foods.
6. For more than 10 months soft solid foods can be given.
7. Do not force feed the baby at your times. Allow baby to have hunger, then feed.
8. Don't show personal like or dislike towards any food.