Stammering is a common condition which mostly has an unnoticed beginning in the childhood. Here are 7 tips to get rid of stammering...
- See a Speech Language Pathologist (SLP) who understands and treats Stammering.
- Speak about your stammering to the people whom you converse regularly
- Do not avoid speaking situations but speak or read slow.
- Practice the strategies and techniques taught to you by the SLP.
- Monitor your speech, your achievements and your mistakes
- Time is not a healer
- At last, do not window shop for easy treatment for stammering as the medicine is in yourself.
Speech Language Pathologist