If someone is affected by the hair loss problem with the occurrence of the particular Norwood grade of baldness, the hair transplant procedure is recommended. The procedure of hair transplant involves the transferring of hair roots from the donor areas, to the recipient balding part of the scalp. It is strictly mandatory to receive the initial consultation in order to know the status of hair loss, present donor area’s condition as well as the physiological and anatomical characteristics of the patient’s scalp. Therefore, it is a research and analysis based tasks that require extreme planning, decision and preparation from both the part of the patients and surgeons’ duties.
So, it is advisable to receive the primary consultation if you are affected by the genetic/pattern baldness and get the best advantage of the quality treatment.
What is the Hair Transplant Procedure?
The hair transplant procedure is a surgical restoration of hair that needs donor areas to obtain the healthy grafts as well as the recipient areas where the hair loss is affected. However, the hair transplant procedure is a two-way process of extraction and implantation needs aesthetic duties to confirm the possibility of re-growth of hair. The hair transplant surgery involves the transferring of hair roots from the donor part, to the balding part of the scalp or body, known as a ‘recipient part’ and thus covered the respective hair loss areas with full of viable hair roots.
1. Why do you Need Hair Transplant treatment? The hair transplant procedure is primarily recommended for the pattern hair loss. When a patient is affected by the genetic baldness, which is scientifically known as Androgenic alopecia, the surgical restoration of hair with the hair transplant is recommended. This is the only method that makes the possibility of regrowth of hair and thus one can enjoy the benefits of the original hair re-growth.
Following are the Points that need the hair transplant procedure:·
- When a patient is affected by Androgenic alopecia·
- When a patient is suffering from a wider forehead·
- Women also go for the hair transplant if affected by the pattern hair loss·
- When a patient is afflicted with a burnt scalp or accidental scar of hair loss issue·
- When someone is looking for the desired density and affected by the thinning of hair·
- When someone needs the eyebrow, moustache or beard hair transplant!
2. Is Hair Transplant Procedure Painful? Usually,all the surgical procedures involve some sort of pain and discomfort but can be minimized easily with the adoption of the preventive measure. As far as hair transplant surgery is concerned, it is a minimally invasive procedure and can be performed with the dose of the local anaesthesia. The use of local anaesthesia made the surgical procedure almost painless or with the less effect of pain. As a matter of fact, the hair transplant surgery is a less painful procedure as only the process of graft extraction involves some sort of the pain and the rest of the job is all about the artistic concern.
3. Does Hair Transplant surgery leave Scar? As a matter of fact, the hair transplant surgery leaves a linear donor scar in the case of FUT technique, whereas FUE causes multiple donor scars that are difficult to remove. However, it is always recommended to receive the FUT technique that only leaves a linear donor scar from the back and sides of the scalp. And, the linear donor scar is easily camouflaged by the use of the advanced closure technique of the Trichophytic closure.
4. When is it advisable to receive the Hair Transplant Surgery? It is advisable to receive the hair transplant surgery only when you have attained the maturity stage. Usually, it is recommended to receive the surgery after the age of 25. The surgery is allowed on the maturity stage as it’s advisable to wait until the pattern baldness receives the stable stage of loss and a surgeon gets able to decide the procedure with the right technique of restoration. Since the pattern baldness is an on-going process needs time to receive the stable stage of hair loss.
5. Why FUT Technique for the Genetic Baldness? Yes, FUT or the strip method of the surgery is primarily recommended to get over the issue of genetic balding. This is the FUT technique that gives the permanent hair roots by extracting the hair roots from the safe donor part of the scalp, which is a DHT-resistant and remain forever on the scalp with adopting the natural characteristics of hair roots. The strip method of hair transplant is the only method that meets the cosmetic demand by offering the desired number of viable grafts with very less probability of graft damaging.