1. Don't sit in slouched position. If you do long sitting in slouched position, it strains your spine and develops muscle imbalance which increases your back pain. So sit in an Up straight posture for the optimal use of muscles.
2. Don't sit on the bed without back support. If you sit on the bed for a long duration, it strains your tailbone.
3. Avoid too much rest and overexertion. Keep a balance between rest and activity'
4. Avoid unhealthy food and take a balanced diet that is rich in Vitamins and proteins for better muscle growth.
5. Avoid using the wallet in your back pocket. Wallet in your back pocket can compress sciatica nerve which is running from the back of the hip and it can increase your back pain.