Overweight and obesity can lead to many diseases, like Diabetes, High Blood Pressure, High Cholesterol,
Knee Osteoarthritis, Back Pain, Heart diseases, and chances of Stroke, and many more.
Being fit need to eat healthy food like protein, fiber-rich diet, and a good amount of sleep and some mild exercise.
Let me explain in detail:
- Water: Take plenty of water at least 2-2.5 litres a day, lukewarm water will help you to lose weight.
- Avoid fried food, cold water, eating food untimely, excessive food, sweets, chocolates, salt, sitting at one place more than 1 hour, etc. These habits can make you lazy and overweight and also lead to any disease
- Detoxification: your body can help you to lose weight little quicker, Need some Natural herbs extract like Neem, Amala, Cinnamon powder, Tulsi, Trifala etc. for detoxification.
- Exercise: Mild Brisk walk for 30min will help you to lose weight but if you are having any heart-related issue than just walk slowly for min 30min or at least you should get some mild sweat on your forehead.
- Diet: Eating at least 5-6 times a day. Eat whatever you want but just remember to eat fiber and protein-rich diet. Eat less and don't overfill your tummy and avoid or consume less salt. Remember no sweet items, avoid curd and pulses at dinner at night, example: salads, nuts, fruits, green leafy veggies, avoid potato and banana.
Note:- This article is not for any individual. This is general healthier habits to keep you fit, kindly consult your Physician and Dietician.