Come monsoons and most women complain of frizzy hair. Well when there is a problem, there is also a solution available for it. If you too are bothered with frizzy hair, try the below mentioned hair care tips to make your hair soft and manageable.
1. Honey & Olive Oil
- Mix equal portions of honey and olive oil and apply the same to your hair.
- Cover your hair with a hot towel or a shower cap.
- Keep in on for an hour and wash it off with a mild shampoo.
Results: Honey will make your hair softer and also a lot smoother while olive oil will nourish your hair. Get lively and voluminous hair.
Bothered with damaged and dry hair?
No trouble anymore if you can manage to get some mayonnaise from the market. Mayonnaise is known to make your hair soft, and shiny yet strong hair. While the moisture and #protein treatments for your hair at a good salon can be rather expensive, you can still get the soft and manageable hair by treating your hair at home with some key kitchen ingredients without burning a hole in the pocket.
2. Eggs/Vinegar & Oil
- Mayonnaise can be made with eggs, vinegar and oil.
- Use Vinegar to give bounce and volume to hair.
- Apply a coat of mayonnaise all over your hair.
- Wear a shower cap over to prevent the cream from tripping from your hair.
- Leave it on for an hour.
- Use a mild shampoo to rinse your hair.
You can treat your hair with this homemade mayonnaise cream once a week. While the oil and the eggs moisturize dry hair, eggs and mayonnaise, make a nourishing and rich protein treatment cream.
The resultant outcome would be much smoother, shinier and of course much healthier.
Are you fond of silky hair? Say hello to Avocado mask.
3. Honey/Olive Oil & a Pitted Avocado
- Make a smoothie out of honey, olive oil and a pitted avocado.
- The amount of these ingredients would depend on the length of your hair.
- Apply the #smoothie on your hair and leave it on for half an hour.
- Rinse it off and shampoo your hair.
The result is super silky hair in an instance.
4. Banana/Milk/Honey/Olive Oil & Egg
- Always choose the banana.
- Mash a banana, mix it with milk, honey, olive oil and an egg.
- Apply on hair and wash it off after 30 minutes.
Get silk smooth hair!