Apollo Spectra Hospitals, East of Kailash, Delhi
Apollo Sectra Hospitals, East of Kailash -Delhi is a 22 bedded facility with 4 ultra-moderns modular Operation Theatres, in -house pharmacy, and rehabilitation unit. Apollo Spectra Hospitals have 12 centers spread across 9 cities such as Bangalore, Chennai, Delhi, Jaipur, Kanpur, Mumbai, Hyderabad, Gwalior, and Pune. Apollo Spectra being multispeciality hospitals provides all the benefits of a large hospital in a friendlier and more accessible way by giving the patient with expert and quality healthcare. Medical & non-medical staff work together to deliver world-class health care & the world’s best medical services to the patients. Apollo Spectra Hospitals, East of Kailash - Delhi has state-of-the-art infrastructure with well equipped medical and non-medical devices.
- Orthopedics and spine
- Plastic and cosmetic surgery
- Pediatric surgery
- Varicose vein
- General and orthopedic surgery
- To admit a patient, one should get an admission note from the doctor and need to give it to the admission counter.
- If the patient is insured, then the patient will be sent to the insurance desk.
- A Unique Identification Number [UID] will be generated which can be used to save all the medical records of the patient by the hospital for future reference.
- The discharge process will be handled by the respective IP co-ordinators.
- The unused medicines will be returned, and a discharge summary will be prepared by the concerned department.
- If any discharge medicines or medical devices are prescribed, then the doctor will explain how to use them.
- Finally, the bill will be handed over to either patient or caretaker.
- Intensive Care Unit [ICU]
- In-house pharmacy
- Rehabilitation unit
- Family waiting area
- 24-hour accident & emergency service
- International patient care
- Ambulance service
- Blood banks
- Operation theatres
- Diagnostic center
- ATM services
- Car parking
Location Selector in Delhi:
- Apollo Spectra Hospitals, East of Kailash - Delhi
- Apollo Spectra Hospitals, Karol Bagh - Delhi
Outpatient visiting hours:
In-patient visiting hours:
- 10 am - 12 pm
- 5 pm - 7 pm
ICU visiting hours:
- 11 am - 12 pm
- 5 pm - 6 pm