Weight loss
What could be my correct weight for the height and I'm working for 12 hours a day sitting. How can I lose some weight in my daily activities

Hii.. Weight reduction is the major concern for most of the people. But following a proper diet with the help of a dietitian or Nutritionist will help you in reducing weight.
Even in your busy schedule try to follow a healthy balanced diet by avoiding junk foods, deep fried and oily foods and increase your intake of fibers by including salads along with each meal and try to maintain proper meal timings and don't skip the meals. Having plenty of water.
But along with proper diet physical activity is also very much important as it helps in reducing the excess fat in your body. Try to do some exercises which by applying pressure on the area where you feel you are having more fat at least in your free time.
For reducing weight follow three main things like healthy diet ,exercise and walk early morning and evening. Take high fibre food in ur diet . Add more fruits and vegetables in ur diet . Add detoxify home recepies for cleansing ur gut and increase metabolism . contact me for coustamized diet plan through practo u will get good result definitely . u can reduce 4-5 kg within one month through online consultation .
Hi, you asked the question with inadequate details, if you have a sedentary lifestyle try to walk within every 1 hour just move around in your space for a min or 2, also use stairs and use less vehicles if moving near distances some other lifestyle changes may also help.
Good afternoon pls connect through app.
Healthy afternoon Lose weight while sitting at a desk: 1. Incorporating desk work stretching exercise 2. Make a healthier food choices 3. Modify your work environment 4. Take breaks for movement 5. Change unhealthy habits 6 Bring your lunch: one of easiest way to gain weight is to eat out regularly 7. Stay hydrated 8. Take the stairs 9. Try moderation 10 having breakfast that is protein rich 11. Make sure to snake on right stuff 12. Make sure get a good enough nights sleep 13 manage your stress levels
Burn calories while sitting by exercising your core and glute muscles or doing desk yoga Drink caffeine and green tea- to boost metabolism, increase energy and promote weight loss Eat diet rich in fiber and capsaicin to promote fullness and give burst of energy.
You need to share your details Like age height and weight And your blood vitals to help better For your case5ft ideal range will be 47-52kg And to get here it will take at least 4-6 months
You need to take high fiber low fat diet followed by detox diet.Drink plenty of water every day.Take small and frequent meals at regular intervals.Please ask me directly for personalized weight loss diet plan for you .
Hi, Here a few examples of healthy meals for weight loss. For breakfast, a bowl of bran flakes with sliced strawberries and walnuts with nonfat milk. For lunch, a turkey sandwich on wheat with vegetables and an olive oil and vinegar dressing. For dinner, a salmon steak on a bed of spinach.
consult me through practo app and get a proper and balanced diet for weight loss
Do 1 hour of exercise regulalry stop sugary  and starchy food intake
As per indian . ideal weight for  your height can be around 70kg Plan a good 6 to 7 hours of sound sleep,practice some exercises while at sitting, ( take help of an expert) Avoid stress Hydrate well Eat a well balanced home prepared meal Include some physical activity atleast during the weekend