Weight loss
I am doing exercise regularly every day , eat home cooked food also why I am not loosing weight? I have thryroid, cholesterol and I am pre diabetic also.

Hi Thank you for your question, kindly contact me on Practo for Consultation and to help you with a Customized, Tailor made response specific to your requirements. Please do read through my Client feedback prior to booking an appointment so that you are convinced on making the right decision, after all it's your hard earned money.
For losing weight in a healthy and permanent way: Maintain meal gaps of not more than 3hrs. To boost up your metabolism and helps in weight loss. Include barley tea and dandelion tea in your diet. Include seasonal fruits and vegetables in your diet. Walk at least 10-12k steps in a day. Drink 3-4lts of water per day.
For more information https://instagram.com/dt.n.sikka?utm_medium=copy_link
Feel free to contact for online consultation
Please ask me directly for personalized diet plan for you
For reducing weight follow three main things like healthy diet ,exercise and walk early morning and evening. Take high fibre food in ur diet . Add more fruits and vegetables in ur diet . Add detoxify home recepies for cleansing ur gut and increase metabolism . contact me for coustamized diet plan through practo u will get good result definitely . u can reduce 4-5 kg within one month through online consultation . U will get all result by following diet and home remedies
Hello user There are many reason of being overweight or obese . Improper liver functions . Endocrine imbalance ( diabetes/ thyroid) . Psychological problems . Physical inactive . Improper dietary diet . Vitamins and minerals deficiency .Eating disorders . Improper sleep .Stress . Medication Many more HOW WE TREAT OVER WEIGHT AND OBESITY THRU DIET . Finding and Curing the cause of Overweight and obesity . Treating the deficiency , symptoms and disease cause due to obesity and overweight . Diet to get ideal weight WHY IT IMPORTANT TO REDUCE WEIGHT Obesity result to many other disease . Diabetes . High bp or hypertension .Heart disease . Kidney disease . Osteoporosis . Vitamins and minerals deficiency And many more. Before prescribing any thing ,we need some health information like Vitals,health parameter, physical activity, family history, occupation, daily routine and any many.so ,if you want to contact ,please contact us thru the link below
For more information or to contact me directly or via phone or for online counseling contact https://wa.me/message/vb6twvy2bpl2k1 Thanks with Regards Dt. Ankita
Gud morning,there are lots of internal health issues reason like thyroid issues,pre diabetes condition,high  cholesterol issues,excess of stress,lack of proper sleep,less,water intake.Try to have a healthy balanced diet along with exercise,reduce stress,sleep early in night n woke up early for exercise,drink enough of water.if eating outside foods very often then pls cut it down from your diet routine.
if u need a thorough guidance then connect through practo.
Great morning, thyroid is hormonal problem, where it will change your complete body system, so you need special attention and every month need a new diet pattern with exercise, Take a proper assistance, then it will really works, all the best
we are ready to give proper guidance with good results and follow-ups, kindly contact me through practo
Hello   In  conditions such as thyroid,  weight loss takes time and also an underactive thyroid slows down metabolism which leads to weight gain. However with effective diet and exercise modifications you can reverse your thyroid and pre diabetic state as well as your cholesterol levels shall get back to normal.
kindly get in touch for a consultation for proper diet counselling to reverse your health conditions.
Do seek professional advice before your go on a diet or any random excercise regime.
Hello, Pls contact me directly. Thankyou