I eat stale food.
I frequently eat food which is been cooked one day before. I want to know what is effect on our body by eating such food. My wife goes to sell fish alternate days. So she cook food sufficient for two days. If we eat such kind of food, what is the effect on our body. Please guide what to do.

Dr. Swapan Banerjee (PhD)
Dietitian/Nutritionist 22 yrs exp Kolkata

Hi thanks for your query. First of all no one allow back dated cooked foods,or frozen old foods as simple these are not at all fresh even u preserved in freezer. Or after you are making warm or hot. Take fresh foods within same day mainly perishable foods,vegetables, fruits, cooked in morning or few hours before.