Food in loose motion
I am having loose motion these days. It is difficult to eat khichdi, daliya, Poha fry every time. I can't eat curd rice because I have cough. Can you suggest some other food to eat at dinner, breakfast, lunch?

Dr. Harisha N L

A stool examination will help in confirming the diagnosis.... Drink plenty of fluids,coconut water,avoid Pulses and Beans, food with high amounts of refined sugars will help...I would advice you to take pantoprazole 40 mg once a day before meals...Consult nearest physician they will do the needful.

Food to be taken during loose motion