Weight loss
Diet schedule to weight loss at home. What should be avoided and what should be taken. And how to maintain the weight. I need to go from 131 to 96 kg

For losing weight in a healthy and permanent way : 1. Maintain meal gaps: maintain meal gaps of not more than 3 hours is very important. It boosts up the metabolism and helps in weight loss. 2. Include dandelion tea in your diet, consume it 2-3 times. You can buy it online easily. 3. Include seasonal fruits and vegetables in your diet in the form of smoothies and soups. 4. Walk atleast 10k steps a day. 5. Drink infused water: chop your fav fruits and herbs in water and enjoy.
for more information follow us on https://www.instagram.com/go__diet/
feel free to contact us for online consultation
You need to take high fiber low fat diet followed by detox diet.Drink plenty of water every day.take small and frequent meals at regular intervals.please ask me directly for personalized weight loss diet plan for you.
Hello user There are many reason of being overweight or obese . Improper liver functions . Endocrine imbalance ( diabetes/ thyroid) . Psychological problems . Physical inactive . Improper dietary diet . Vitamins and minerals deficiency .Eating disorders . Improper sleep .Stress . Medication Many more HOW WE TREAT OVER WEIGHT AND OBESITY THRU DIET . Finding and Curing the cause of Overweight and obesity . Treating the deficiency , symptoms and disease cause due to obesity and overweight . Diet to get ideal weight WHY IT IMPORTANT TO REDUCE WEIGHT Obesity result to many other disease . Diabetes . High bp or hypertension .Heart disease . Kidney disease . Osteoporosis . Vitamins and minerals deficiency And many more. Before prescribing any thing ,we need some health information like Vitals,health parameter, physical activity, family history, occupation, daily routine and any many.so ,if you want to contact ,please contact us thru the link below or via Practo
For more information or to contact me directly or via phone or for online counseling contact https://www.facebook.com/doctorplanmydiet/ Thanks with Regards Dt. Ankita
Please connect directly for the same... Thanks.
The scientifically proven and logical way to lose fat is following a low carbohydrate diet and not a low fat diet. Dietary fats never add to body fat. The body fat is deposited after the excess carbohydrates are converted to body fat. People generally eat a lot of carbohydrates and hence this is very common. A low fat diet doesn't work unless you starve yourself which some Dietitians do. Please decrease your carbohydrate intake and COMPLETELY STOP consuming sugar and refined carbohydrates. REMEMBER, there is NO SUCH THING as a detox diet or a fat loss food or pill.
You can also consult me directly on Practo or via Google/Maps search, which is much more convenient. Get yourself a properly designed diet for your goals.
Please DO NOT FALL PREY to the scam of detox diets, fat loss pills and low fat or fat free diets. Those have no scientific evidence and are just fancy names to fool common people. Teas, drinks or pills never work. DO NOT consume any such nutraceutical items without the advice of a Dietitian or a Nutritionist who has done enough study on this.
Hi Thank you for your question, kindly contact me on Practo for Consultation and to help you with a Customized, Tailor made response specific to your requirements. Please do read through my Client feedback prior to booking an appointment so that you are convinced on making the right decision, afterall it's your hard earned money.
For reducing weight follow three main things like healthy diet,exercise and walk early morning and evening Need more information about u so contact me for coustamized diet plan through practo u will get good result .
u can reduce your weight 5 kg within one month through online consultation.
U need come In contact for weightloss diet plan. Whatsapp on seven seven eight zero three five four four six four
Foods to include: complex cards like wheat,ragi,jowar proteins like egg,milk,soya & it's products healthy fats like seeds & nuts fruits & vegetables like GLV,carrot,Apple,berries,Citrus fruits,avocado Food to avoid: simple carbs like refined flour unhealthy fats high calorie fruits