Weight issue
Can you please share hypothyroidism diet for weight loss. My weight is 66 kg. Problem facing irregular menstruation , fatigue, Laziness

Please ask me directly for personalized diet plan for you.
Hi Thank you for your question, kindly contact me on Practo for Consultation and to help you with a Customized, Tailor made response specific to your requirements. Please do read through my Client feedback prior to booking an appointment so that you are convinced on making the right decision, after all it's your hard earned money.
Contact me through practo direct consultation
Hey It happens due to several reasons like stress,anxiety,PCOD and many more medical reasons Please share your test reports and consult directly .
Hello user There are many reason of being overweight or obese . Improper liver functions .Pcod . Endocrine imbalance ( diabetes/ thyroid) . Psychological problems . Physical inactive . Improper dietary diet . Vitamins and minerals deficiency .Eating disorders . Improper sleep .Stress . Medication Many more HOW WE TREAT OVER WEIGHT AND OBESITY THRU DIET . Finding and Curing the cause of Overweight and obesity . Treating the deficiency , symptoms and disease cause due to obesity and overweight . Diet to get ideal weight WHY IT IMPORTANT TO REDUCE WEIGHT Obesity result to many other disease . Diabetes . High bp or hypertension .Heart disease . Kidney disease . Osteoporosis . Vitamins and minerals deficiency And many more. Before prescribing any thing ,we need some health information like Vitals,health parameter, physical activity, family history, occupation, daily routine and any many.so ,if you want to contact ,please contact us thru the link below
For more information or to contact me directly or via phone or for online counseling contact https://wa.me/message/vb6twvy2bpl2k1 OR https://www.facebook.com/doctorplanmydiet Thanks with Regards Dt. Ankita
Thyroid can be cured by  reducing weight follow three main things like healthy diet ,exercise and walk early morning and evening. Take high fibre food in ur diet . Add more fruits and vegetables in ur diet . Add detoxify home recepies for cleansing ur gut and increase metabolism . contact me for coustamized diet plan through practo u will get good result definitely . u can reduce 4-5 kg within one month through online consultation . So connect me for good result thyroid with weight loss .
Morning dear!! Its very important to know your ht as it wl be easy to establish that how much Wt u need to shed. Thyroid diet needs little restriction on protein intake via soy products as it hinders the absorption of medicine. Fiber food is must as it helps in easing out the constipation which otherwise caused by hypothyroidism. Whole wheat grain and dairy products consume in plenty and stay hydrated. Rest you need a customised plan for better results. Thanx
For losing weight with these problems in a healthy and permanent way : Maintain meal gaps of not more than 3hrs. To boost up your metabolism and helps in weight loss. Include barley tea and dandelion tea in your diet. Include seasonal fruits and vegetables in your diet. Walk at least 10-12k steps in a day. Drink 3-4lts of water per day.
For more information https://instagram.com/dt.n.sikka?utm_medium=copy_link
Feel free to contact for online consultations .
Hello user, Thank you for writing on practo, To suggest you a proper diet actually there is a need for few more details like your height age health issues eating habits and others.
You can consult me directly on practo for more information.
Few things to follow- *Try to include small and frequent meals *Make sure you include all the seasonal Fruits and vegetables *Avoid sweetened drinks, beverages,extra sugars and salts in your diet *Reduce the frequency of having vegetables like cauliflower cabbage and Broccoli *Include protein rich foods in your diet but make sure you reduce the frequency of having soya and soy based products like soya milk, tofu & tempeh *If you are on medication for hypothyroid make sure you have the medicine in the correct proper way in the empty stomach and maintain a gap of atleast 30 min for your meal after the medicine. *Be physically very active *Drink good amount of water-Atleast 3 liters per day