Weight is not reducing
Usually on reducing food and eating less carbs used to reduce the weight atleast 1 or 2 kgs. And weight used to be around 84kg. But now it has increased to 88kg and not reducing. She have thyroid is taking 62.5 thyronorm and is in some family stress. Her iron levels are low and is taking medicine. Do she need to test anything specific.

contact us for complete guidance and diet plan and counselling .we work differently to reverse your health issue check our testimonials on instagram , dt.sonia_chawla
Need more information about her so connect me through practo for getting good result.
Hello user There are many reason of being overweight or obese . Improper liver functions .Pcod . Endocrine imbalance ( diabetes/ thyroid) . Psychological problems . Physical inactive . Improper dietary diet . Vitamins and minerals deficiency .Eating disorders . Improper sleep .Stress . Medication Many more HOW WE TREAT OVER WEIGHT AND OBESITY THRU DIET . Finding and Curing the cause of Overweight and obesity . Treating the deficiency , symptoms and disease cause due to obesity and overweight . Diet to get ideal weight WHY IT IMPORTANT TO REDUCE WEIGHT Obesity result to many other disease . Diabetes . High bp or hypertension .Heart disease . Kidney disease . Osteoporosis . Vitamins and minerals deficiency And many more. Before prescribing any thing ,we need some health information like Vitals,health parameter, physical activity, family history, occupation, daily routine and any many.so ,if you want to contact ,please contact us thru the link below or via Practo
For more information or to contact me directly or via phone or for online counseling contact https://wa.me/message/vb6twvy2bpl2k1 Thanks with Regards Dt. Ankita
Need to know more details about her lifestyle for better suggestion from my side. Apart from Diet part, her physical activity levels also needs to be monitored.
Contact through Practo app for Detailed consultation and Diet Plan.
Get her Calcium and D3 levels checked. Also get her recent thyroid levels checked
Hi, Don't worry actually lots of people suffer from obesity and over weight.
consult me directly on practo app
plz check vitamin D
Consult on app personally regarding same. Lifestyle changes and dietary changes needed as per constitution and health issue
Please ask me directly for personalized diet plan for you.
Before giving diet chart , want ur details
We need to make you understand how to plan diet with thyroid that will help you to loose weight
Hi, It's normal to gain weight in hypothyroidism, you need to check the lifestyle, stress can be a factor because it hampers overall body system.  do changes along with diet under a supervision, check Vitamin D levels along with Lipid Profile.
Healthy afternoon Hypothyroidism can cause some weight gain and make it more difficult to lose weight. However, successful treatment and lifestyle changes, a person can lose weight or maintain a moderate weight. Bcoz of hypothyroidism can slow metabolism. Having a healthy diet rich in fruits and vegetables, filling protein and healthy fats can help to manage weight and boost well- being. These foods are also rich in fiber , which may help people feel fuller for longer.
Kindly consult with me for detailed discussion and customised diet plan through Practo
Hypothyroidism occurs when the thyroid gland dose not produce enough hormone. While a reduction in metabolism can make weight loss, difficult, it is not impossible. Steps to manage weight involves 1. Lifestyle changes such as Diet Physical activity Stress management 2. Treatment for underlying causes 3. Hormone levels check
Good noon, pls take up consultation directly through app.