Weight and disc problem
My weight is mora as compared to my age and I have slip disc problem also so I want to loose my weight with diet plan

Hello, Gaining weight continuously can be due to a lot of reasons. Suggestion is to get checked for any underlying medical condition. -Exercise daily for an hour (Can be at home or simple exercises like running, jogging, brisk walking, on the spot marching, squats, etc) -Include protein in your diet (taking protein rich foods post workout helps in muscle building) -Increase fiber in your diet (Will help you stay full) -Include fruits and vegetables in your diet (2-3 serving) -Water intake of atleast 3L per day -Add healthy fat like nuts to your diet. -Avoid/Exclude fried, sugary and junk food -Eat a balanced and healthy diet -Do not skip breakfast as 40% of days energy is from breakfast NOTE: The above mentioned practices can change according to a specific medical condition.

Talk to experienced dietitian online and get your health questions answered in just 5 minutes.

+117
Chat with a dietician
Hello user There are many reason of being overweight or obese . Improper liver functions . Endocrine imbalance ( diabetes/ thyroid) . Psychological problems . Physical inactive . Improper dietary diet . Vitamins and minerals deficiency .Eating disorders . Improper sleep .Stress . Medication Many more HOW WE TREAT OVER WEIGHT AND OBESITY THRU DIET . Finding and Curing the cause of Overweight and obesity . Treating the deficiency , symptoms and disease cause due to obesity and overweight . Diet to get ideal weight WHY IT IMPORTANT TO REDUCE WEIGHT Obesity result to many other disease . Diabetes . High bp or hypertension .Heart disease . Kidney disease . Osteoporosis . Vitamins and minerals deficiency And many more. Before prescribing any thing ,we need some health information like Vitals,health parameter, physical activity, family history, occupation, daily routine and any many.so ,if you want to contact ,please contact us thru the link below
For more information or to contact me directly or via phone or for online counseling contact https://www.facebook.com/doctorplanmydiet/ Thanks with Regards Dt. Ankita
Chat directly with all your details and reports for better guidance and results
Send your details. Before giving any suggestions I need to know proper information like urs medical history Family history etc. Contact me through practo direct consultation for further information surely help you.
Contact directly through practo account for better result I need your full histroy proper relevent information
Hello Weight loss Seeker!🙋 Myself Dietitian Eti Jain Goel from Nutri-Care Clinic. 😊 I can see you are concerned with your weight loss despite your slip disc problem. 😐I would suggest you don't have to worry about the same as Weight loss is : Diet =70-80% Exercise =20-30% So you can start with a Healthy and well balanced diet for the same! It is as simple and easy to do : Have 5 meals a day ( Breakfast - Lunch - Dinner and in between snacks) High in fiber and high protein (Whole grains, dals, fruits, vegetables and salads) And keep up your intake of calcium and vitamin D for your Slip Disc issue
You can reach out to me on : Instagram Page : www.instagram.com/nutrition_care_clinic Facebook Page: https://m.facebook.com/nutritioncareclinic
Soak sufficient sunlight for vitamin D
FIT & FINE SLIMMING CLINIC LAUNCHES U-LIPO+RF+EME, THE MOST POWERFUL NON SURGICAL SLIMMING TREATMENT.LOSE UPTO 10 CM IN EACH SITTING FROM YOUR TUMMY. ONCE A WEEK TREATMENT OF 90 MIN EACH.SUNDAY OPEN.VALET PARKING AVAILABLE.GET SLIM IN A CONVENIENT MANNER. WHY WAIT NOW? CENTRES ALL OVER MUMBAI. MORE DETAILS LOG IN www.fitandfine.co.in
Free Consultation
You need to take high fiber low fat diet followed by detox diet. Drink lot of water everyday. Take small and frequent meals at regular intervals. Avoid outside food completely. Ask me directly for customized diet plan for you.