Tummy problem
I have a very big tummy. My weight is 53 and I look normal but my tummy alone looks abnormal. My mom told she also had like this when she was in tat age. But I want to reduce it. Pls suggest me some good ideas. Daily am doing workout also but no reduce in the tummy part alone.

Hallo I would becauy of sitting job mostly u v developed. U need more free hand exercises. I v one useful articles where I can show u some useful body poses in the form of yoga that u can do very easily at home. can write me personally by mail to send this poses chart. Also advice to low calorie diet. no junk,fast,oily foods. no butter, ghee,spicy foods. be dynamic as possible.
What is your age n height. I need to know few things n can counsel u to reduce

Tummy reduction exercises Pain in lower tummy during pregnancy Tummy trim after pregnancy