Big tummy after C-section

Hi, I have had a c-section 7 years back and still my stomach looks big and I still look like being pregnant. I was told that the tummy gets back to normal within a year after C-section, but mine hasn't. Does large tummy suggest any underlying problem? Im not overweight. I jog for 30 minutes daily.

Ms. Bipasha Das
Dietitian/Nutritionist 9 yrs exp Kolkata

Hi I understand your concern. You are a victim of central obesity, with belly fat. This has lot of risks in the long run for developing different kind of heart issues, blood sugar etc. You need to consult a dietician for detailed personalized diet. Till then you can have lots of fresh veggies n fruits to increase you fiber intake. Have cereal like oats. Avoid maida products n sweets n junk food. Do abdominal n pelvic floor exercises particularly suitable for your body type. Have good sleep, add green tea to your diet.
Ms. Rekha Sachdev Pohani
Dietitian/Nutritionist 10 yrs exp Pune

What is your height and weight.I am from pune only.I can help withb4-5 KGS wieght loss in month.connect me