Tooth Decay
Is RCT safe? I am afraid of a permanent cap on my teeth. Is there any further complication that can arise in future??

Dr. Piyush Jain
Dentist 4 yrs exp Bhopal
Yes it is safe and long lasting and it is best to get it secured with crown
Dr. Raja Sekhar
Dentist 24 yrs exp Hyderabad
It is the most commonly performed procedure by dentists,it simple and pain less, so dont worry go ahead, Regarding cap it protects Rct treated tooth, which is required after 2 to 6 weeks of Rct.
Dr. Rahul Kalra
Dentist 21 yrs exp Chandigarh
RCT is the only solution to save your tooth if it is decayed and pulpally involved/ painful. It is important to cap this tooth as it turns brittle in 3- 6 months and can fracture under stress.