Tooth Decay
I have developed a decay on my wisdom tooth. It looks somewhat like the one in this picture http://files.pdfsr.com/images/s/7237/how-to-get-rid-of-a-toothache-what-is-tooth-decay-wisdom-teeth-removal-complications-pain-in-tooth.jpg It is not completely corroded, but one can see a black spot on it. Is it possible to reverse the decay by oiling or any other home remedy?

Dental caries or dacay can never be reserved..either u can do filling and remove the tooth.. in your case after taking xray treatment plan will decide..
Complication may vary upon ur tooth position...numbness of some part of lower jaw,pain,delaying of healing..or no complications..

Decayed teeth health problems What is the remedy for tooth pain Home remedies for tooth decay pain