Teeth problem

When ever I have taken cool water or cool drinks my teeth is getting pain after 5 minutes I am getting relax... What is the reason... Please prescribe me any tooth paste or medicine. Thank-you

Doctor Answers (10) on Teeth problem

Hi..you might need either tooth filling or a root canal. Regards
Better to see a dentist and find out if its because of sensitivity or cavity. if its because of sensitivity then a paste will solve your problem. But if its because of cavity, it will eventually end up going for RCT in some months if you delay so better consult a dentist
Dr. Ishan Noida | Dentist
Thermoseal RA toothpaste is a good desensitizing agent. Make note it must be applied to affected area of teeth/tooth for atleast 20 minutes for its adequate desensitizing action. Rest you need to appoint a dentist for your problem.
stop waiting for the spread rather arrest your dental probs as soon as possible.
If the pain is related to sensitively thn it can b vanished by using desensitising toothpaste..BT if any cavity is present thn toothpaste won't b useful..it's better to visit a dentist for d proper diagnosis n treatment..

The reason for sensitivity to cold are many like a decayed tooth,  mechanical  wearing off of some part of teeth, fracture etc.
nothing can be prescribed in such a case online as checking the condition of the tooth for right diagnosis is important.  hence pl visit a nearby dentist & take proper medication after thorough examination & diagnosis.
In your problem We can not say anything without clinically seen. Better to visit to the nearest dentist and get your right treatment done.
Pain due to cold stimulus rationally means sensitivity have youcavity, fractured tooth or loss of enamel or exposed roots, so pls visit a dental clinic for diagnosed its a right way ,
i would suggest you a sensitivity toothpaste VANTEJ TOOTHPAST have good one for you
visit dental clinic
Dr. Himani S Khandelwal Gurgaon | Oral And MaxilloFacial Surgeon
Your teeth may have some cavity or may have worn out enamel. There is no permanent cure by any toothpaste for sensitivity. I would suggest you to visit your nearby dentist and get a filling done wherever its required.
Pain due to cold stimulus rationally means sensitivity. It has to be accessed If it is just sensitivity or pain. If it is from any cavity, fractured tooth or loss of enamel or exposed roots. Based on these factors we can decide if  only medicated tooth paste is enough or a treatment is required. I suggest you to visit your dentist for the needful.
Please visit your dentist as it looks like a case of severe dentinal sensitivity or it may also be acute pulpitis. Either case a thorough check up will give a better treatment option rather than directly going for a desensitizing toothpaste.