Severe neck pain followed by head pain
Hello Doctor, I am suffering from severe neck pain from past couple of months followed by severe head pain,  chakkar,  extreme hunger,  feels like vomiting, entire body vibration,  vibration in brain hand and legs...Done xray for cervical but it shows muscle spasm... Unable to sleep because of this pain... Whenever neck pain triggers my entire brain and body vibrates...What test should i go for to rule out any serious issue... I am non diabetic, occasionally smoker, Age 38 years, Works on computer or mobile most of the time... Tried neck exercises but didnt get any relief...Suggest me what test needs to be done

Hi Consult directly with me through Practo for detail discussion, history , treatment plan and prescription. Here u can chat or can do audio or video call . Click on this link and get connected with me https://www.practo.com/aurangabad/doctor/dr-rahul-jaju-orthopedist-1?cache_refresh=true
Consult a neurologist or ent specialist
Go to an ENT and get checked for BPPV also. Get your vitamin D and B12 levels checked.
consult for pain injection
follow up
It looks like a ENT condition. But to say that cervical spine MRI with VA screening should be done before.
Consult for further queries