Severe shoulder and neck pain
Hello Sir/Madam I am 24 female. I am having Vitamin D deficiency. From past few weeks I am getting severe pain in my neck and shoulder of right hand. I feel like my neck muscles are becoming stiff. The pain increases as I sit and work with system. Also there is severe pricking/tingling sensation in the hand from wrist to shoulder. Which doctor should I consult Ortho/Neuro. Please suggest. Thanks in advance !!

Dear Madam, I can understand your problem. Shoulder pain could originate from your shoulder or your cervical spine. A detailed clinical examination by a shoulder specialist is recommended
Kindly visit this website. There are some short videos which will help you understand your shoulder better.
Hot fomentation x twice daily. Neck Exercises. Neck Stretching. Postural Correction. Shoulder Shrugs . Core Strengthening Exercises. Take frequent Breaks at work Use cervical pillow. Use Back Support. Self Massage the back of neck.
Pain in neck and shoulder could be muscular or related to cervical (neck) disc issues. It is easy to dismiss it as not of any importance but unless it is specifically looked into and examined a proper clinical will.not.dismiss it as simple. Please see an Orthopaedic Spinal Surgeon as they will be able to look at both the shoulder and neck to give you the best possible treatment. You also have change of sensation in the hand which is an additional factor which needs to considered. Assessment by a proper clinician is important for your own safety and health. Hope this helps. Dr Vinu Raj Consultant Spine Surgeon MBBS MRCS FRCS(Trauma&Orth)
I would suggest you to not waste yiur yime in searching of orthopedist... better search a good sports physio ...and vitamin d deficiency is not the main reason of ykur neck pain shooulder pain and stiffness ..ratger its your occupational hazards if u r working .. excessive usese of multinedia tools like mobile,laptop,wrong food habit with awkward timings to consume...Lack of exercise...An faulty posture ... These are the few basic factors which is troubling you ...Plz never take concern vitamin d in such manner as body can  regain and reabsorb it very easily even with the sun rays ...
coming to the next point. .mam.. above mentioned factors have broken down your muscles fiber and those torn fibers are settle down in the muscles itself creating shortning of its length ..which further creating malalignment of spinal segments .and other soft tissues...
so plz approach to a sports/orthopaedic physiotherapist who is specialised in myofascial trigger points release therapy manually or with dry needling and kinesiolocial taping application...u will be completely out of pain in few sessions and start sitting or walking /joging early in the morning in open field rather going to gym ..body  will fulfill its desired vitamin d.. u will be safe for entire life without using any chemical agent as in your case it's not at all in need . rest is yours call dear god bless you...
Hello. I would suggest you to meet an orthopaedician as we need to examine you..The symptoms which you are facing may be postural too...We also need to take an x ray if cervical spine as you are telling about tingling sensation too..Thank you

Pain in shoulder and tingling in fingers