Query regarding weight loss
Hi.. I want to lose my weight.. For that Some users suggested me to include apple cider vineger in my diet... But before using it, I want to know how to consume it.. What are the side effects of consuming apple cider vineger and what if we stop consuming it in mid.. Please guide.

FIT & FINE SLIMMING CLINIC LAUNCHES U-LIPO+RF+EME, THE MOST POWERFUL NON SURGICAL SLIMMING TREATMENT.LOSE UPTO 10 CM IN EACH SITTING FROM YOUR TUMMY. ONCE A WEEK TREATMENT OF 90 MIN EACH.SUNDAY OPEN.VALET PARKING AVAILABLE.GET SLIM IN A CONVENIENT MANNER. WHY WAIT NOW? LOG ON.www.fitandfine.co.in
Free Consultation

Talk to experienced dietitian online and get your health questions answered in just 5 minutes.

+188
Chat with a dietician
Hello It does not suit for all And only ACV will not help untill u will not follow weight loss balance diet and exercise
contact through practo account for better result or if u have more questions
Hi You can surely use ACV in your diet, it helps in weight loss but not only taking apple cider vinegar will make you loose weight.You need to follow a low calorie healthy balanced diet also. _________________________ ACV has lot of other health benefits also apart from giving weight loss. Always remember excess of everything is harmful, you can take 2 teaspoon ACV in a day maximum, not more than that. ACV has following health benefits * Relieves Constipation * Fights Acid Reflux * Promotes Good Gut Bacteria * Balanced Blood Sugar * Fights Cancer * Detoxes The Body * Fights Colds * Clear Sinuses * Fight Cancer * Fights Allergies
Meet a Dietician/Nutritionist for personalized diet plan if required
Eat healthy!! Stay Healthy !! As it's the body in which you have to live in!
Don't use short cut way for reducing weight follow three main things like healthy diet, exercise and brisk walk morning and evening. Take high fiber food in ur diet. Add more fruits and vegetables in ur diet. Add plenty of water. Small and frequent feeding should be included in your diet. Avoid junk and oily food.
Contact me for customized diet plan through practo direct consultation it's really work.
You can reduce ur weight 5kg within one month by following rules.
Before prescribing diet plan I need to know proper information like urs medical history Family history etc. Contact me through practo direct consultation for further information surely help you.
Hello user It is not effective for all. There are many reason of being overweight or obese . Improper liver functions .Pcod . Endocrine imbalance ( diabetes/ thyroid) . Psychological problems . Physical inactive . Improper dietary diet . Vitamins and minerals deficiency .Eating disorders . Improper sleep .Stress . Medication Many more HOW WE TREAT OVER WEIGHT AND OBESITY THRU DIET . Finding and Curing the cause of Overweight and obesity . Treating the deficiency , symptoms and disease cause due to obesity and overweight . Diet to get ideal weight WHY IT IMPORTANT TO REDUCE WEIGHT Obesity result to many other disease . Diabetes . High bp or hypertension .Heart disease . Kidney disease . Osteoporosis . Vitamins and minerals deficiency And many more. Before prescribing any thing ,we need some health information like Vitals,health parameter, physical activity, family history, occupation, daily routine and any many.so ,if you want to contact ,please contact us thru the link below
For more information or to contact me directly or via phone or for online counseling contact https://www.facebook.com/doctorplanmydiet/ Thanks with Regards Dt. Ankita
You need to take high fiber low fat diet followed by detox diet. Drink lot of water everyday. Take small and frequent meals at regular intervals. Avoid outside food completely. Ask me directly for customized diet plan for you.
Chat directly fr proper detailed conversation and better nutrition guidance for assured results
Instead of apple cider you can go for lemon in water... For losing weight you can connect at practo private chat for a your customised diet chart. Thanks
Hello, It is not safe to consume ACV. It harms your intestines and have other side effects. Also it will help only for a short period of time.