Pain in teeth
I have pain on teeth and gums . What medication to be taken . It's On left side teeth only. Slightly swelling towards pain side.

Hello. You will require an x-ray of the tooth. Depending on the spread of infection in the tooth (as detected in the xray), a root canal treatment will be required. Kindly visit a dentist for definitive diagnosis and treatment

Talk to experienced dentist online and get your health questions answered in just 5 minutes.

Consult with a dentist
Pain and swelling may be either due to tooth infection or periodontal infection.consult dentist in clinic for proper treatment.
Hlo Share proper information.. Treatmnt given only whn u share proper infomation with some pics...
Kindly share a picture if the affected area, so that  the cause of your pain or swelling is figured out. Treatment will be advised based on that. Hope this helps
Hello... I advice you to take capsule blumox and tablet aceclefenac for two days twice a day.. Consult me for further details regarding pain and swelling.. Medications will only give temporary relief.. Thanks you..
Hi Please share a picture of the tooth or side where there is pain. If swelling is there you may need antibiotics and painkiller plus a visit to the dentist nearby
Online/ offline consultation preferably
You have periodontal abcess and you need root canal treatment. Visit my center. Ketorol DT   for pain