Lump near wisdom teeth
Lump near wisdom teeth on the right side. It's been more than one month but it's not going away. When I close my mouth it hurts a little bit. Feeling uncomfortable. What should I do?

The symptom you  are explaining is indicative  of Pericoronitis which is inflammation  of gum  around  the tooth.It is common during  third molar eruption. Don't  worry. Visit your  nearest  dentist  for a look.
No need to worry.. sometime during eruption of wisdom tooth extra soft tissue coverage may be there.. sometimes it happen due to biting or sometime it happen due to minor infection.. consult an oral surgeon

Lump on thigh near groin Lump in mouth near tonsil Lump near tonsil in throat