Pain in heel and pricks at feet
I wanted to know at what stage does diabetic peripheral neuropathy hits ...as I don't have symptoms like urination , thirst, hunger , fatigue and my weight is also normal.. Recently I had pain in my left heel and doctor said it's planter facities after a week another feet started getting pricking like needle when I walk on hard floor and put my weight on leg while walking on hard floor... ( When I wear socks or shoes I won't be having pain though)... I am anxious that I am affected by diabetes???

Why not check for diabetes?

Vitamin profiles Uric acid Water intake more Do connect and consult Will help you
Can help you with the next course of action and treatment plan. Would like to discuss in details. Kindly consult via whatsapp on nine zero two nine six zero zero four seven zero.
Diabetic neuropathy is a known condition associated with long term diabetics, especially whose sugar level is not controlled.Descripition of your pain is most likely due to Plantar fasciitis.Do a fasting glucose and hba1c.
Symptoms fit plantar fascitis picture. But if you're worries about diabetes, you can get blood tests to confirm
Connect please
Sir Under lying cause of plantar fascitis is inflammation and also possibily vit D deficiency. Affection of nerve can have many causes, diabetes being a common one but that's not the case with you.
Food is the most powerful healing medicine on planet for chronic health issues bcz it's the real fuel your body runs on . We use holistic , integrative and nutritional approach to find and fix root cause to give you sustainable vibrant health.
- [x] According to your query and sign and symptom you want to know about the cause and Treatment of disease as you have mentioned as above as - - [ ] Please take consultation for better evaluation and best Treatment as it need complete history of patient as personal and family history. - [ ] Please follow any medicine or advise after consultation only from a good doctor. - [ ] Please follow good life style as - [ ] • take plenty of fluid and - [ ] • take less spicy and fatty foods and - [ ] • take home made food only and - [ ] do exercise regularly with yoga and meditation and - [ ] please keep positive attitude to fight any disease and any problem of your life.
I understand that you may be feeling concerned, but please rest assured that I am here to help. Based on your medical history, I will prescribe the best possible medication for you. Additionally, you will receive complimentary diet advice from me to support your overall health. Feel free to connect with me at your earliest convenience. Thank you
I understood your concern  and noted the problem as well .I need to ask few more details to make a diagnosis and start treatment and advice which suits you. Pl consult me on Practo , so that I can help you better.book a time slot as per your convenience for consultation. Please take consultation for better evaluation and best Treatment as it need complete history of patient as personal and family history.
if in doubt get blood test for sugar F/PP and upload report good luck
Need more details for proper evaluation. Kindly connect for further management
Can help you, kindly consult and provide detailed history for proper diagnosis and further management
Need few more details Kindly consult