Pricking pain in feet
Hello , I am having some pricking pain or some kind needle shooting pain in feet whenever I put my leg on floor ... This happens only when leg is kept on floor and I don't feel any pain if I wear socks or shoes... One week before my another leg was facing pain or same pricking at the heel and the doctor told me that it had planter facities... Please guide me on this ..

The condition maybe same to your previous diagnosis.However it may also be some other condition such as based on focal intractable plantar hyperkeratosis that shall be diagnosed based on further clinical evidences.
Use comfortable footwear and avoid walking barefoot.
consult for further advice

Do connect and consult Will help you
Sir The underlying cause of plantar fascitis is inflammation, focus on reducing inflammation through holistic nutritional approach Also get tested for Vit b12 Vit D
Food is the most powerful healing medicine on planet for chronic health issues bcz it's the real fuel your body runs on . We use holistic , integrative and nutritional approach to find and fix root cause to give you sustainable vibrant health.
Connect please
If the doctor has diagnosed as Plantar fasciitis,take pain killers ,use silicon medical healpads.A troubling Plantar fasciitis may need physiotherapy including ultrasonic and shockwave therapy
.
According to your query and sign and  know about the disease and cause and it's best Treatment as you have mentioned as above . Please take consultation for better evaluation and best Treatment as it need complete history of patient as personal and family history. Please follow any medicine or advise after consultation only from a good doctor. Please follow good life style as • take plenty of fluid and • take less spicy and fatty foods and • take home made food only and • do exercise regularly with yoga and meditation  and • please keep positive  attitude to fight any disease and any problem of your life.
If you require assistance or have any health concerns, feel free to reach out for a consultation. Your well-being is my priority, and i'm here to support you on your health journey.
Physical consultation might be required
Can help you, kindly consult and provide detailed history for proper diagnosis and further management
Need few more details Kindly consult