Nutrition without calcium
The food i eat at present time that is not given sufficient nutrition so that i feel laziness,and have hair fall problem. So i want additional nutrition. kindly suggest me. But i have "kidney stone problem" , So i think Calcium should be low..

Ask me directly
Consult directly
Provide me complete information of ur height, weight , physical activity, madical history, diet history, veg or nonveg according that diet chart can be prepared including all required nutrtion. Due to kidney stones should drink plenty of water.limit salt & animals protein.limit food high in oxalate.
Firstly find out what type of stone you have is it calcium or uric acid? To flush stone you can have 50 ml of pomogrante + celery shots daily for 10 days on empty stomach.
Hello practo user First , of all we have diet which not only cure such problem but your stone problem.Secondly, please first check the nature of stone whether it is a Calcium stone ,uric acid or other . Third , even if it  is. Ca stone then also ,  we restrict certain foods. So consult any near by or if not possible to us,. Before prescribing any thing ,we need some health information like Vitals,health parameter, physical activity, family history, occupation, daily routine and any many.so ,if you want to contact ,please contact us thru the link below
For more information,or to contact me directly,phone or for online counselling contact-https://www.facebook.com/doctorplanmydiet/ Thanks with Regards Dt.Ankita
Hi Practo user, Best way to incorporate micro minerals is by adding fruits,dry fruits and vegetables in your diet. Avoid fried foods and food with high calorie value, it can make you feel lazy n tired. Rather take small ,easy digestible 3-4meals a day. No need to take calcium supplements, increase consumption of milk n milk products. For further queries and help , please connect through Practo consultation. Regards Dr Suman Mohan
Contact me through practo direct consultation for further information surely help you. Before prescribing diet plan I need to know proper information like urs medical history.

Nutritional value of sperm