Negativity thoughts
I am suffering from negativity. I always think negative. I have delusion problem.i also face anxiety

I am an online counselor and can help you deal with all your issues through counseling. Visit my Facebook page and my website mentioned on it to know my work. Do connect with me for appointment.
Hello I'm sorry you're going through these issues. It's best if you visit a psychiatrist and/or a psychologist for the same. A psychiatrist will provide you with the necessary medication and a psychologist will help you resolve the underlying issues. You may visit a hypnotherapist for better results. Hope you find the help you need.
Hi . Negativity is not always come from thought it also comes from the body chemical changes.. which is unbalance or some time life s painful incident... Here it requires proper guidence along with proper motivation so that you fight your negativity yourself... We help you to combat on it.
"Deep Homoeopathic Clinic,will help you to come from this problem with treating from its root. We Treat through Homoeopathic medicine have no side effects..with diet chart require for the faster recovery. and counsellings sessions as per requirement Assure results you will seen in 21days. We conduct online consultations and medicins are provided through our courier services.. Distance doesn't matter to us. Happy to help you.. Regards. Dr Poonam Solanki.
With all that you have mentioned as your issues, it is time you met a Psychologist. Various factors like the environment in which you grew up, the type of parental care you got, the overall attitude your school had towards its students, the type of friends you had / have - all these and many others could have contributed towards your present condition. A mental health professional like a Psychologist will be able to understand the contributing factors and guide you ahead. Smile... Life is good!
Dear Sir I understood it must be quite difficult for you. It would be helpful to have detailed discussion about what's been happening and how you are feeling. Anxiety, negetive thoughts, delusional believes call occur in a lot of mental health problems. Please see a psychiatrist for a detailed evaluation and further management. I am certain that you will feel better with right treatment and support. Feel free to contact me through practo or online. Thanks Regards Dr Ankita Mishra
Hi I don't think you have severe problem like delusion or something else.
just relax, spend time with friends & family & focus on work.
if you still feel you have problem, plz visit a clinical psychologist, all the best. thank you.
Dear client You need to be specific about negative  and delusion  part of your  question. Since when do you feel like that?Are you taking a medicine for that? There are techniques to reduce anxiety based on meditation. See a mental health professional for detailed information and evaluation.
Stay away from too much smoking and coffee.
You may take Sertaline 50mg, along with Clonafit.25mg bd but Delusion is broad and complicated thing only Psychiatrist can evaluate
Meet to Psychiatrist or call to us