Negative thoughts
Can psychiatrist help with coping negative thoughts and fear of change ?? I always have negative thought  about everything in life .

You can Consult a psychologist to overcome this issue.
Yes. Brief  psychiatric evaluation  by a psychiatrist  will help to understand  the reason  for your negative  thoughts... It could  be a personality  disorder  or it could  be a part of depression.. Note all the negative  symptoms  are not to be considered  as abnormal.
Yes it could be a symptom of depression.  So u need to treat ur depression as well as cognitive behavior therapy combined with pharmacotherapy will help u improve your coping skills as well
Hello Friend, Good that you are seeking a help here. Reason for negative thoughts is overthinking everything with your experience, beliefs, opinions or judgments. In this process you tend to ignore the facts. To overcome you negativity you need to learn how to  challenge your opinions VS facts. Take a counseling help from any of us  to assist you to understand these techniques.. Be positive. You will be alright soon. Feel free reach me online for further evaluation and recommendations
Hi Take cognitive behaviour therapy I believe you should discuss your concerns in detail with a mental health professional to gain an insight about nature of problem and ways to overcome it through psychotheraputic techniques Consult with me or any psychologist for therapy and counseling Connect with me through practo Follow my Facebook page "juhi parashar -psychotherapist " for mental health issues All the best Seek help for early recovery