Depression,anxiety,negative thoughts
Dr prescribed me nortimer 25 half two times, fluvator 50 half two times and olimelt 2.5 half in night for disturbing and negative thoughts and action on thoughts. Smile without no reason. is olimelt harmful ? I m feeling so drowsiness and depressed by taking olimelt.

Hi Stop taking nortimer in the morning, take full dose in the night, olimelt 2.5 (halftab) is least harmful almost nil. Drink adequate water & do exercise regularly (at least brisk walk for 20-30mins), you can see the result. Thank you.
Though I can't discuss regarding the medications, all I can suggest is, to consult a psychologist either online or offline for more clarity and solutions..